Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stockholm Stitch by Laura Thomas Linens

Stockholm Stitch bed linen from Laura Thomas Linens
 
When I received an email from Laura Thomas Linens about their new bed linen called Stockholm Stitch, I knew I had to share (as well as add to my 'to buy' list).
This new range is in crisp white organic cotton with a smart pin stitched detailing along all the edges (and such a good price too!), it's so simple and lovely - this linen would look great in any bedroom.
Laura Thomas is an expat Scot, who on her move to New Zealand, found a lack of mid-priced good quality bed linen, compared to the UK where white bed linen could be easily found. Hence Laura Thomas Linens was created and their mission is to be leading online New Zealand bedding brand. Sounds good to me.





LTL also have 100% soy wax candles that are handmade in New Zealand.


Photographs provided by Laura Thomas Linens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment