Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Windsor Annex Store


The 2014 Australian Interior Design Awards have been shortlisted and I have been browsing through all the great entries.
Here is one from the Retail Design section that I like most - this is The Windsor Annex, a menswear concept store that was designed by Melbourne design firm, Hecker Guthrie. A stylish man cave of sorts, the store is beautifully executed with pegboard panels for display, leather detailing for the fixtures, tent-like canvas changing rooms and sturdy furniture. I also like the domestic details, the fireplace and indoors plants, which bring about a homely feel to the store. The Windsor Annex is a breath of fresh air and while it isn't aimed for female customers like myself, I would love to visit.




 



 
Photographs by Armelle Habib via Australian Interior Design Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment