Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stylish Aspen Holiday Home







It was over 5 years ago when I visited Aspen for my skiing holiday - how long ago that seems. While I was there, I got a little insight to how the wealthy lived from the rows of private planes on the airport runway to the large houses surrounding the Aspen township. I was even taken out for dinner by a billionaire client of my ski pro friend. It was very entertaining!
Here is the stunning Aspen holiday home of Aerin Lauder, beauty entrepreneur and granddaughter of Estee Lauder, featured in the latest Vogue. The place is modern and very stylish. No 'chalet' or 'winter ski lodge' cliches here - okay, maybe the deer head over the fireplace, however the rest of it is very classy. Read the article and see more photographs here.
Just thought I would let you know to keep an eye on the blog over the next couple of weeks - I am starting up a new feature that I hope you will all enjoy. Happy Friday.
Photographs via Vogue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment