Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Health Basics Refreshed

 
 
 
 
Last week I received a package and it was filled with products from the newly revamped Health Basics personal care range. Nice!
Since then I have been enjoying my Akaroa Sun Shower body wash with NZ milk and manuka honey each morning and washing my hands with Opito Bay Summer hand wash.
The handwash has a useful removeable label revealing a simple white bottle with an understated embossed flower pattern. I like this idea! Good for modern bathrooms and not an eyesore.
The products are New Zealand made with New Zealand based ingredients - think kiwifruit, pohutukawa and harakeke (flax). They are also named after some of the best locations around our country, including Otago Summer Fruits, Wanaka Day Break, Ruby Bay Sunset and many more. I have the Aoraki Snow refill all lined up. Thanks to Health Basics for letting me try their products!
Photographs from Health Basics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment