Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mark Tuckey Egg Cup Stool

The egg cup stool in a Mt Buller ski home. Photo: Eve Wilson.

Here is the latest piece of furniture that I just love - it is called the  Mark Tuckey egg cup stool. I had my eye on this piece last year as it popped up in various interiors I had admired.
It's a gorgeous simple form which can be used as a stool or a side table. I saw it again this morning and I still really like it! A good sign that it is meant to be - so onto the wish list it goes. Now just got to figure out a way to get one from Melbourne to my home in Wellington...

A group of egg cup stools sits around a Mark Tuckey table. Photo: Lucas Allen

In the Melbourne home of Simone Hagg, the egg cup stool sits at the end of her dining table. Photo: Sean Fennessy

Mark Tuckey store in Fitzroy, Melbourne. Photo: Lucas Allen


A pallet of egg cup stools in the Mark Tuckey factory, Melbourne, Australia. Photo: Lucas Allen
All photographs via The Design Files.

0 comments:

Post a Comment