Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Father Rabbit has a Guest


Indeed what is going on at Father Rabbit's house?
I had a surprise package arrive this afternoon from Father Rabbit, who is telling everyone about his new friend that is staying in his guest house - please meet Hello My Tropical Princess Bird Friend. While Father Rabbit has a love for white and monochromatic interiors, My Tropical Princess Bird Friend is the total opposite bringing with her a riot of colour - have a look here at the 'guest house' store.
Many thanks for the package, Father Rabbit - it is well timed as I am at the end (hopefully) of a persistent virus and this has perked me up no end. Meanwhile the rest of you - go and check out the gorgeous world of colour from Tropical Princess Bird Friend, I think you will like it.



Photographs by Charlotte Minty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment